Labels

Thursday, November 15, 2012

11/15/12

So, I have lost 4 lbs, 
which doesn't sound like a big whoop,
but the thing that's different this time is that-
 I have consistently kept the weight off. 
My weight fluctuates a few pounds (2-3)
just within a days time.
But I have dropped down to 146 and stayed that way 
(fluctuating 146-148, instead of 150-152)

Now I know the scale isn't everything.
In fact, I had a kinda bummer moment this week. 
A pair of pants that I had bought early in the year,
a pair that I bought post weight gain,
to specifically fit my bigger size,
FIT but was incredibly TOO TIGHT 
and horribly uncomfortable. 

 I am very excited to see that I am making progress 
without completely killing myself.

The exciting thing is that 146 is the smallest I've weighed in 2 years.
The not so exciting thing is that those pair of pants I referred to 
fit me earlier this year and a year ago in November, 
when I weighed more. 

Sooo... my goal this week is to do more weight training- every workout.
Also I'm going to get in 5 workouts- no exceptions.
Also, I'm going to take it easy on the elliptical (my favorite- by far)
because my upper thighs are getting very muscular and odd looking,
while my inner thighs are still too jiggly and not the most pleasant. 

I have been doing awesome with my water consumption.
I really do love the Water Your Body app.
Also I've been using the berry-pomegrante MiO-


I highly recommend it.
I've drank 4-5 (16.9oz) bottles each day for 5 days,
HOORAY!

Oh, so my previous goal was to not say anything negative about myself.
Woo-wee was that a hard one.
I wasn't 100% successful,
but I did notice and correct myself as soon as I made the mistake-
so that's progress.
I'm gonna keep at it.
I have faith that I will have better luck with this week's goal.

Also I've been a tad better with my scripture readings, 
but still not where I should be. 
I'm praying to God more- the right way.
And really striving for growth in our relationship,
more than I had been. 

Well that's all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment