Labels

Monday, November 5, 2012

You Have to Start Somewhere

Getting really personal on this one ;)

11/05/12

Weight: 150 lbs
Height: 5'8"
Measurements;
Hips: 37"
Waist: 30"
Bust: 36 1/2 "
Inner Thighs: 23 1/2"
Arms: 11 1/2"

Workout:
Cardio
Elliptical 30 min. 300 calories burned 
Strength: 
Hip Abduction & Adduction 
65lbs, 20 reps 3 sets each

If you want to see my diet look me up on Lose It! 

Goal Weight: 135 lbs 

Current feelings about body and image:
I feel just okay about myself. Today is somewhat a good day. I feel great that I didn't eat junk all day and that I got my workout in.
I feel super self-consious of my arms, inner thighs, and backside muffin top.

I got my Bible reading in today that always makes for a better day.
I can honestly see a HUGE difference from when I do my daily readings and when I don't- especially if I go without for a prolonged period. 

My prayer:
Dear Lord, 
I recognize that this body you gave me and the life you put into it is all for you glory. 
I understand that it is my duty to maintain it and keep it healthy in all ways. 
Lord I want to pursue and fulfill your will.
I will take care of this gift you gave me for your honor, and reach out to others who can gain from this, and grow in you. 
Thank you for all your many blessings.
-Amen.

Goal for my self-esteem this week:
11/5/12 - 11/12/12
Do not say one negative thing about myself 
(about any traits i.e. physical, intellectual, etc.)  
Do not voice anything that is not positive, either alone, or with people, or even "jokingly". 

No comments:

Post a Comment